NOTE: Due to COVID-19 restrictions, we are currently only open for takeaway coffee, cakes and toasted sandwiches. Our revised opening hours are 8am-1pm, though we will be open 7 days a week. The historic precinct is closed until further notice. We hope to be able to return to normal service later this year.
The Trail Station Café is open daily from 8:30am – 5pm, Monday to Friday & 8:00am – 5:00pm on weekends. The cafe boasts a variety of ice-creams, homemade snacks and light lunches, hot and cold drinks and most importantly, delicious NT Roasted Coffee! The now famous “secret recipe” vanilla slice is well worth trying also!
- Barista Espresso Coffee – NT Roasted
- Variety of Teas
- Homemade Iced Coffee & Iced Chocolate
- Selection of cold drinks
You can also become a member of our “Frequent Sipper” club for loyalty caffeine bonuses!
The cafe offers a boutique range of homemade fresh food – all produced daily on site. Keep an eye on our social media channels for daily specials and cook ups! The cafe offers:
- The “secret recipe” Vanilla Slice
- Home made Anzac Biscuits – a must try for any international visitor
- Sandwiches – fresh & toasted
- Frittata slice & other lovely savoury dishes
- Brownies, cheesecake, cookies and other sweet treats
- Daily specials and offers
Like us on Facebook here.
Gifts & Souvenirs
The Alice Springs Telegraph Station is also still a functioning post office – you can buy your postcards and stationary, as well as your stamps in the shop. All mail posted in the original Red Post Box at the Alice Springs Telegraph Station is also stamped with our unique franking stamp – just as it always has been!